REET Sample Question Answers Model Paper for English
RTET or Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers or simply Rajasthan TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) exam date are coming closer and closer so its time to check your preparation level for Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test. For REET Level 2 Exam or Upper Primary Level Exam we have prepared a sample/model question paper for English Language. From this section you will find 30 questions which is know as Language 2 (English Language). So practice well REET Sample Question Answers Model Paper for English Language 2. Answers to the Sample Paper is given on the last page of the mock test paper.
Index to REET Sample Question Answers Model Paper for English
RTET or Rajasthan TET Sample Questions 1 to 10 | Page 1
REET Rajasthan TET Model Question Answers Paper for English Bhasha Questions 11 to 20| Page 2
REET Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test Questions 21 to 30 | Page 3
Answers to REET Sample Questions Answers | Page 4
Directions (Q.Nos. 61-64) Choose the most appropriate respones out of four choices given after each
61. The word ‘Spasmodic’ means
- Super fluous
62. the word opposite in meaning to ‘Loquacious’is
63. The word ‘Lugubrious’ means
64. The word opposite in meaning to Perfidious’ is
Directions (Q. Nos. 65-66) Give one word for the following words/sentence.
65. A person coming to a foreign land to settle
66. Yearly Celebration of a date or an event
67. Which of the following words is misspelt?
68. Choose the correctly spelt word
69. What does the phrase ‘To add feather to one’s cap’ mean
- To be highly successful
- Th be highly egotistical
- Praiseworthy uniform
- To be highly imaginative
70. ‘The Triumph of Life’ is a dream allegry by