PPSC Recruitment Medical Officer
PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission want application for the post of 404 Medical Officers (General) in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Punjab.
Job Location : Patiala (Punjab)
Job Details :
- Name Of Post : Medical Officers (General)
- Number. of Vacancy : 404 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- Grade : Rs.5400/-
- Qualification : M.B.B.S. with Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India and Knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Matriculation Standard otherwise its equivalent.
- Nationality :Should be Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years of age as on 01.jan.2015
Selection Process : Based on Competitive Examination.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes.Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only,
- Rs. 3000/- for All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)
- Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only.
- Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped,
Punjab State only through challan any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only.
How to Apply :
Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 09.04.2015 and The printout of the duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of Bank Challan and relevant documents send by Speed post or By hand to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala on or before 06.04.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.03.2015
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee by Challan : 17.04.2015
- Last Date for Submission for Hard copy of Online Application : 24.04.2015