IRCON International Limited Recruitment – 38 Executive
Trainee & Signaling & Telecom Vacancies
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) invites Application for the post of 38 Executive Trainee & Signaling & Telecom on on regular basis. Apply before 03 April 2015.
Job Location : Delhi
Job Details :
- Post : Executive Trainee
- Vacancy : 33 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Post : Signaling & Telecom
- Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 to 50500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Executive Trainee : Full time regular Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil from recognized Indian University or Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Signaling & Telecom : Full time regular Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Bachelor’s Degree in 1) Electronics/Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 33 years as on 31.03.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Exam and/or Interview.
Application Fee : Demand draft of Rs 500/- as Non-refundable registration amount and examination fee for OBC & General candidates and a Demand draft of Rs 100/- as Non-refundable registration amount for SC & ST candidates is required to be submitted along with the application. Fee should be paid by only DD with a validity period of Three months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited
How to Apply : Eligible Candidate may apply Online through the website www.ircon.org on or before 27.03.2015. a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided along with relevant Documents and send to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 on or before 03.04.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.03.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of the System Generated Application : 03.04.2015