High Court Of Punjab and Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 424 Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Haryana by way of Direct recruitment. Apply Online before 02 May 2015.
Job Location : Haryana
Job Details :
- Name of Post : Clerk
- Numbers of Vacancy : 424 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification :
Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He must have passed matriculation with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years as on 01.01.2015
Age Relaxation :
- SC/BC/ESM Candidates of the State of Haryana : 05 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General (Male) Candidates, Rs.250/- General (Female) Candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana (Male) Candidates, Rs. 62/- for SC/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana (Female) Candidates. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://highcourtchd.gov.in from 06.04.2015 to 26.04.2015 Part-I and up to 02.05.2015 for Part-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Online Application Date : 06.04.2015
- Online Application (Part-I) : 26.04.2015
- Online Application (Part-II) : 02.05.2015
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 29.04.2015
- Date of Written Examination : Month of September, 2015