CTET Sample Paper with Answers in English
CTET Sample Paper with Answers in English is a bunch of Questions and Answers for Central Teachers Eligibility Test of English Language specially for Paper 2 TET aspirants. TET aspirants will be asked total 30 question on English Language in Paper 1 as well as Paper 2 in CTET 2016 Exam. CTET Model Papers or CTET Question Answer are always helpful while preparing for CTET. You can download several of the Subject wise Sample Paper and Model Papers for CTET 2016.
CTET Model Paper for भाषा II (English)
Some More Download Link for CTET Sample Papers
61. The word Baneful means
62. The word opposite in meaning to perilous’ is
63. The word Coerce means
64. The word opposite in meaning to conscientious is
Directions (Q.Nos. 65-66) Give one word for the following words/sentences.
65. A person who regards the whole world as his country
66. A person who regrads the whole world as his country
67. Which of the following words is misspelt?
68. Choose the correctly spelt word
69. What does the phrase to beat about the bush mean
- Not to come to the point
- Vigorously search for the culprit
- Easily achieve success without effort
- Work hard to achieve
70. When did the South Sea Bubble’ Burst?