CTET 2016 Practice Papers with Answers
CTET 2016 Practice Papers with Answers contains 30 Sample Practice Questions with Solutions/Answers for CTET or Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2016.
Language II (English)
Index for CTET 2016 Practice Papers
CTET Practice Papers with Answers Question No. 61 to 70 | Page 1
CTET Mock Test Question No. 61 to 70 | Page 2
CTET Model Papers Question No. 61 to 70 | Page 3
Answers to CTET 2016 Sample Practice Papers | Page 4
Directions (Q.Nos. 61-64) Choose the most appropriate response out of four choices given after each question.
61. The word ‘Judicious’ means
62. The word opposite in meaning to Messy is
63. The word ‘Cajole’ means
64. The word opposite in meaning to Scoff’ is
- Pull down
Directions (Q. Nos. 65-66) Give one word for the following words/sentences.
65. Incapable of being seen through
66. One who is not easily pleased by anything
67. Which of the following words is misspelt ?
68. Choose the correctly spelt word
69. What does the phrase ‘To put one’s hand to the plough mean ?
- To take up agricultural farming
- To take a difficult task
- To get entangled into unnecessry things
- Take interst in technical work
70. When the words or phrases in poetry or prose flow in a systematic way, it means