A Step Ahead After
A Step Ahead After Qualifying Written Examination
INTERVIEW – THE NEXT STEP AHEAD AFTER QUALIFYING WRITTEN EXAM
- The Union Public Service Commission will decade a qualified list of candidates (based on the written exam).
- The selected candidates will appear before a Service Selection Board (SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- The total maximum for the interview will be 200 for OTA and 300 for IMA, Naval and Air force.
- Candidates for the Air Force wing and Naval Aviation will also undergo a pilot Aptitude Test.
TWO STAGE SELECTION PROCEDURE OF INTERVIEW AFTER QUALIFYING THE WRITTEN EXAM
- Two stage selection procedures will be based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- All the candidates face a test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres.
- Only those candidates who qualify the stage one will be admitted to the second stage.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of:
- Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth.
- Bachelors Degree along with mark sheets in support of educational qualification.
- For final qualification, candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in
- Written examination and
- SSB Test as fixed by the Commission in its discretion
- Qualified candidates will then be placed in the final order of merit on the basis of total marks secured by them on the written examination and the Services Selection Board tests.
- The final Selection for admission will be made in order of merit depending on the number of vacancies in each wing.
- The selection will be subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects.